Friday, August 26, 2016

The Black Flamingo

           After a week of searching the southern coasts of Cyprus,  I finally found the rare Black Flamingo!    It was a relief and an extraordinary sight.   
        I was relieved because before I came to Cyprus, I bragged to everyone I knew that I had a picture of this amazing creature. 
        I was ecstatic!   I quickly reached for my camera, but my bag was empty.  
Panicking, I looked around to see if I dropped it, only to see it underneath the flamingos foot.   The flamingo poked it before kicking it into the middle of the lake it standing was in....

1 comment:

  1. This piece sounds like an adventure that you're determined to find that flamingo. I can tell how excited you are to find this flamingo with your use of descriptive words to give the reader a feel of how it felt to capture that moment

    ReplyDelete