Friday, August 5, 2016

The Door Is Right!

        "Welcome back to another thrilling episode of 'The Door is Right!' the show where we challenge the minds of even the smartest contests!  Today, we are testing the mind of  Diljeet Kaur!"      
       I peeked through the purple velvet curtains.   There was a full (and very loud) audience, watching a wooden stage with a microphone stand and a platform for the Host.  Behind the Host were two doors, one purple, and one blue.  I had to chose one,  if I was right, I would win a huge pile of cash, but if I was wrong, I would have to swim with a dozen sharks for an hour.
    It seemed simple enough , but how would I know which one was right?

1 comment:

  1. Aunna I love how you wrote your story in the setting of a game show, what a creative way to use the prompt! And I like how you end with a question that I'm sure every game show contestant has pondered endlessly. Really nice work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete