Tuesday, February 23, 2016

                                                  HOW I LOST MY MONKEY
               I really love my job, but right now I am so embarrassed that I am actually thinking of a polite way to say "I quit." 
          My job is to train the monkeys that go into space at NASA.  You would think that the only paperwork for this job is recording the monkeys progress, but I am practically swimming in paper.
        The only benefit for all this paperwork is that it will most likely bring my smartest monkey in space.
     All I have to do now is- where did he go? I think the gas from that green rocket is giving me hallucinations or something.
         "Wait!  Is that monkey dancing?" I heard someone behind me ask.
           "He's a good dancer." someone else said laughing.
         I looked up to see what they were looking at and I saw my monkey starting the rocket with my boss coming towards me...

1 comment:

  1. Your story was awesome! But turn all of your contractions into words. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete