Wednesday, February 3, 2016

                                    100 Word Challenge #2
          
                I was flying to school, when I  saw a huge dragon, burning a building down.  Racing  over I  screamed, " What are you doing!"
              " She stole my treasures!" The dragon loudly replied.
            I quickly realized that if I did not do something, the girl inside would die.  So  I  asked," What if I go in and get your treasures?"
           " She already sold them!  Now  I don't even know where they are!"
          I panicked and instead of answering, I grabbed the crying woman, and told her to call the firefighters.  The dragon turned around and his wing touched the fire, bursting into flames.
        The firefighters came just in time, and the dragon was saved, but his anger became worse...
















































                         















































No comments:

Post a Comment