Monday, February 15, 2016

                                         A Day I Will Never Forget
     There was a  rumor a few days ago about a UFO flying over Vancouver, and I just laughed at it.
 I mean, who would believe that?
         I was proved wrong when later that day, as I was walking home, I had a strange feeling that someone was watching me.  So I started to walk faster and faster until I was running.  A bright light came from behind me and as  I turned around, I realized that the rumors were true.
    Behind me was a huge UFO.  I screamed and ran into my house.   I was dialing 911, when the door opened and there it was again.
















8 comments:

  1. your story was awesome! but, I thing you should put a comma after the word "so." GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your story is great but I think you should add more detail like what it was and what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. vey well written but add a bit more detail, it sounds a little veg

    ReplyDelete
  4. vey well written but add a bit more detail, it sounds a little veg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story is really good but before again you should put a coma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, great story amazing i loved how you made it extra interesting and i also liked your tittle it really suited the story well, one thing i could change is maybe not putting again at the end of your story other then that truly amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great story amazing i loved how you made it extra interesting and i also liked your tittle it really suited the story well, one thing i could change is maybe not putting again at the end of your story other then that truly amazing

    ReplyDelete