Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My Worst Sailing Day

Captains log, day 46:
      Today is my worst sailing day yet. 
       It started when  I heard a noise coming from my cabin, and went to investigate.
    The second I stepped inside, I saw a strange man.  "Who're you?" I shouted.
  " If you care about the safety of your crew, you will leave." he whispered.
   "What're you doing," I asked.
    "Name?"
    "Why?"
   " I need your name to report who is responsible for sinking this boat." the man said calmly, lighting  a candle.
    I lunged forward, but the man moved away, dropping the candle.  He charged through the door, locking it behind him.  I heard shouts from the crew, as the flame flickered and then went out.
   Now I am alone writing this, so people will  know how my ship sank...

1 comment:

  1. Your story was really interesting but you have a mistake as there should be a comma after the word " now" in the last sentence good luck!!

    ReplyDelete