Wednesday, May 18, 2016

A Scary Night

       I remember lying in bed with my favourite pyjamas on, thinking that there was just a normal thunder storm outside, but I was wrong. 
        I felt like I would never get enough silence to sleep, but somehow I managed, only to wake up an hour later.  I had woken up because I felt water on my bed.  At first I thought I peed myself, except when I looked around I saw that that my whole house was flooded!
       I called my family and we practically swam  out the door and found the street flooded with the water rising.  A ladder floated past, and struggling, I grabbed it, lead my family to the roof where we tried and failed to get an orange helicopter to notice us.

1 comment:

  1. wow great story amazing i can't explain how many times that has happened to me but not as major i loved your story i really enjoyed reading it gladly there jus no mistakes good luck.

    ReplyDelete