Friday, July 22, 2016

Breaking News

     "Breaking news!  If you haven't already noticed, the rumors that the sun has turned purple are true, and scientists everywhere are extremely frightened.  We will have more on this story as it develops." 
      I turned off the TV and laughed, the whole world knew about the sun.  It was bright purple, turned the sky pink,  and was twice as big a usual, even though it was farther away.   It made the world colder, and everything in its mysterious sunshine  turned to ice.  
        I looked out the window and almost fell when I saw 3 huge creatures fly out of the sun.  They flew up to my window and stared at me...


































1 comment:

  1. Aunna I really enjoyed your story, the way you wrote it at the start in the form of a newscast - very creative! And a little dash of science fiction thrown in too, with the setting of a place that has a purple sun and then the mysterious creatures at the end. Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC!

    ReplyDelete